Arise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTJ Kannur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kannur

WTJ Kannur Empty
PostSubject: WTJ Kannur   WTJ Kannur I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:58 pm

1. Personal:
  • Nickname:Kannur
  • Nationality:Polish
  • If there would be a scale from 1 to 10, which number would you give yourself, if you would have to choose one for your English skills/knowledge?
    I would give myself a "9 & 3/4".

2. Character:
  • Your Character Class and Lvl:FA 190
  • Your Honor Rank:14
  • Your Nation:Procyon
  • Do you have any Alt. characters? If yes - Name/class/lvl:Yes, I do - Mestyr/WI/181
  • When did you start playing Cabal on Jupiter?:I would say since EP3 or so, as far as I recall, always on Jupiter.
    I gave old account to my friend while I took a break. Then I started back on this one here in Autumn of 2011.
  • Are you a crafter? If yes, what are you crafting and what is your lvl in it?:Yes, I'm a crafter, "Basic Craft" aka "Chloe's Request Craft" at 8075 points, Amulets at 6035 points, Orbs 4184 points.

3. Your Equipment
  • Due to many reasons and according to free access at this part of forum, all the details were sent to Leaders. Thank You for understanding.

Number of runs from the following dungeons:
  • FI:111
  • AOS1:257
  • AOS2:206
  • IC1:381
  • IC2:148
  • FT2:556
  • MO:351
  • AFI:33
  • AFT2:3

4. Other:
  • In which Guild(s) you have been before?
    Most recent would be FrostBite where I spent a lot of time...
  • Why did you leave it(them)?
    I left for many reasons, but I really don't wanna point them all out here. Let's just say "personal preference" cause I'm "too Hot for this".
  • Do you have friends inside Arise guild? If yes, Who? (will be easier to get in for you)
    Yes, I do. They are: Devianthe, n0tDedu, ziitah.
  • How many hours are you active per day?
    If refering to the "activity in-game", then on average, 5 to 6 hours a day.

5. Additional Informations
    Please answer all of those Questions with 2 or more
  • What kind of a player are you? (Dungeon player or TG Player)
    I'm more likely a Dungeon Player, but I also find Nation War and Hunting enjoyable.
  • What do you think, what can you add to the Guild?
    Well, I'm using the knowledge and talent to heal wounds on a body and on the soul, which could be really important not only on the battlefield.
    I know a lot of rare herbs and minerals that can be found around the Continent and I can make useful elixirs from them to raise one's anger or increase amplification of either sword or magic skills.
    Moreover, if you bring me some junk I may be able to get you various dungeon entries, but don't expect miracles if the piece was in terrible condition...
  • What do you expect from us as Guild?
    Well, since I totally agree with that, as an answer on the question above I'll use a sentence by Alexander Pope - "Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed."
  • Do you accept and respect our Guild Rules?
    Yes, I do.
Back to top Go down
Zitah

Zitah

WTJ Kannur Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ Kannur   WTJ Kannur I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Hello Kannur, Thank you for your application and we will look at it and let you know the answer asap!

Zii
Back to top Go down
Zitah

Zitah

WTJ Kannur Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ Kannur   WTJ Kannur I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:26 am

You are accepted for a trial period in our guild. Pm one of the leaders for invitation:
iMitzy
unevano
xLegi
YuJie
ziitah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTJ Kannur Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ Kannur   WTJ Kannur I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTJ Kannur
Page 1 of 1