Arise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Guild Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTJ oOWASYLOo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oOWASYLOo

WTJ oOWASYLOo Empty
PostSubject: WTJ oOWASYLOo   WTJ oOWASYLOo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:10 pm

1.Personal:
   Nickname: oOWASYLOo
   Nationality: Poland
   If there would be a scale from 1 to 10, which number would you give yourself if you would have to choose one for your english skills/knowledge.

2.Character:
   Your Character Class and Lvl: 190 WA
   Your Honor Rank: 18 50%
   Your Nation: Procyon
   Have you Alt.characters? If yes Name/class/lvl:
   When did you start playing Cabal on Jupiter?: 2 months before forbidden island update
   Are you a crafter? If yes what are you crafting and what is your lvl in it ?: only basic craft 8800

3.Your Equipment
   Weapon(s): SIG GS +15 84/14 2/3
   Boots: SIG +15 8 AMP 20 MAX HP STEAL PER HIT 1/3
   Gloves: SIG +15 7 AMP 3 MAX CR 10 ATK 1/3
   Helm: VISOR OF PELCOST +6 7CR 24CD  Very Happy  Just w8 for 40/7 helm i have alz but nobody heve them on sale.
   Suit: SIG +15 11 AMP 3 MAX CR 1/3
   Rings: ROL/CR +3 KILIAN & AWAKEND TYRANT
   Amulet: AOP +7
   Bracelets: 2x PRID 5 AMP 7 CD
   Earrings: VE +7
   Epaulet: EOF +8
   Board: K-RED
   Bike: BLUE +15 CRAP
   Charm: AMBER +5
   Belt: FIGHTER +9
   Effectors: I DONT HAVE YET COZ IS HARD TO GET GOOD. I FIND 1 ON MARS MAYBE TODAY I WILL BUY THEM.
   Pet (Level and slots): 10LVL 4 CR REST CRAP
   Runes (and their level): HP ATK RATE MAX CR ATK MP S.AMP HP% DEF CD MAX DEX 8 STR 7 IN 7 DMG RED 4

Number of runs from the following dungeons: HARD TO SAY COZ IS NEW CHAR
   FI: 500+
   AOS1: 500+
   AOS2: 500+
   IC1: 500+
   IC2: 500+
   FT2:500+
   MO: 100+
   AFI: 30+
   AFT2: AROUND 10

4.Other:
   In which Guild(s) you have been before? AFTER LIFE

Why did you leave it(them)? A LOT OF PLAYERS JUST QUIT CABAL

Do you have friends inside Arise guild? if yes Who? (will be easier to get in for you) XIANTBL,MORTIITM REST HARD TO SAY IDK WHO IS IN ARISE.

How many hours are you active per day? AROUND 5

5. Additional Informations
   Please answer all of those Questions with 2 or more

What kind of a player are you? ( Dungeon player or TG Player ) I LIKE SPAM DUNGS\TG\BOSSES...

What do you think what can you add to the Guild ? ACTIVE WA WHICH KNOW WHAT TO DO IN PT OR SOLO PLAY.

What do you expect from us as Guild ? SPAM DUNGEONS & BOSSES

Do you accept and respect our guildrules? YES
Back to top Go down
Zitah

Zitah

WTJ oOWASYLOo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ oOWASYLOo   WTJ oOWASYLOo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:22 pm

Hello we will look into your application and let you know the outcome of the voting asap.

Zi
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

WTJ oOWASYLOo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ oOWASYLOo   WTJ oOWASYLOo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 4:37 pm

Hey,so you'll play with wa at the end and won't change anymore?Saw you changing classes like socks that's why I ask.Thanks in advance for your answer.
Back to top Go down
oOWASYLOo

WTJ oOWASYLOo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ oOWASYLOo   WTJ oOWASYLOo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:33 pm

I don't think so becouse at that time classes what i played were more useful not only for me but for guild too. If we dont have in guild wiz i just sell bl and buy wi and we can spam more dungeons. Now i'm back on wa and i would like to stay on him to the end of game but i can't promise that becouse next update can be big suprise for us. Maybe dungs on highest lvl wa will can't to do and i will back for bl. I hope next updates give us very hard dungeons and 7ppl party will be back to normal play.
Back to top Go down
oOWASYLOo

WTJ oOWASYLOo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ oOWASYLOo   WTJ oOWASYLOo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Ps. I bought s.tit helm 40/7 +15.
Ty iYakuza
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

WTJ oOWASYLOo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ oOWASYLOo   WTJ oOWASYLOo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 9:14 am

thanks for your answer,we'll discuss about it and probably finish the voting today.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

WTJ oOWASYLOo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ oOWASYLOo   WTJ oOWASYLOo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:42 pm

Hey,You are accepted for trial time!
Pm BlMadnesSs or me (YuJie)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTJ oOWASYLOo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ oOWASYLOo   WTJ oOWASYLOo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTJ oOWASYLOo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arise :: Public Section :: Application Area-
Jump to: